What is TeamWork Online?
TeamWork Online blends the best features of executive recruiters, job boards, applicant tracking systems, and online dating systems into the most advanced and integrated suite of recruiting tools and industry networks to help applicants find the right jobs and to help employers find the right candidates quickly and cost effectively.
For Employers, TeamWork Online's recruiting tools and industry networks enhance your ability to find the right candidates quickly and cost effectively through numerous employer-specific techniques:
- Unlimited postings: The pay-to-post model is outdated and ineffective. It is a fundraising model for the job board, not the employer. While it may appear less expensive, it is woefully ineffective and lacks accountability. Therefore it is more costly.
- Annual Membership and Website linked: One job posting out of the blue can't reach all the best candidates. To garner and sustain a strong broadcast audience, similarly i.e. candidate pool, media programs need to have a consistent time and station. Candidates need a year long relationship and consistent place or notices to learn of new job openings of their favorite employers. To build the strongest candidate pool, our employer "memberships" are annual and our system needs to be linked to your website.
- Industry networks: By networking career websites together of similar industries, such as basketball teams, baseball teams, national governing bodies, arenas or festivals/live events, we create small communities of like-organizations around a shared database then network each of these shared databases into the larger TeamWork Online World database. This allows employers to first announce their open positions to those who specifically request to be notified of exactly their jobs as well as against 3 specific criteria of skills, location and salary and secondarily to candidates who match those 3 but may not have considered that industry sector. The former follows matching like "online dating systems"; the latter functions along the same lines as an executive recruiter. Sometimes, it is hard to tell those two groups apart!
- Applicant Screening Tools: Each employer is provided digital recruiting tools to post, pre-screen, interview, and to respond to all candidates.
- Multiple Posting Formats: Jobs can be in posted in Text and Audio formats and Multiple Languages.
- Weekly Interaction with TeamWork Online: A TeamWork Online representative interacts weekly with a hiring manager until each position is filled.
For more information: I am an employer —How can I use TeamWork Online to help me fill my jobs?
For Applicants, TeamWork Online's recruiting tools and industry networks enhance your ability to find the right job quickly through numerous applicant-specific techniques:
Digital Matching Tools: Each candidate is provided unique digital matching tools with employers to help him identify his most appropriate next job based on skill, location, salary and sport or "industry community." This is Job Suggestions on MY ACCOUNT on TeamWorkOnline.com or TeamWork Online's iPhone 4 mobile site.
- "Teammate" Network: Our professional "Teammate" network links candidates to potential colleagues and mentors by shared location, universities and employers.
For more information: I am a job seeker — How can I apply and find jobs on TeamWork Online?
The success of these employer-specific and applicant-specific innovations is proven in our results. TeamWork Online subscribing employers found 90% of their new hires in 2010 online through our system. And over 30,000 candidates found their next jobs in sports and live events through TeamWork Online.