I am a Job Seeker
TeamWork Online is your one-stop connection to a career with 750 of biggest brand name employers in sports and live events. Our innovative technology networking these employers' recruiting systems onto a single platform empowers you at any time to confidentially choose where, what, with whom you wish to work and how much you wish to be paid. We also suggest other jobs that may match your needs. 60% more hires were made through TeamWork Online between employer and applicant in the last 24 months.
As a job-seeker, you can apply for no charge (free!) to any position posted on TeamWork Online with any of our clients (listed above or below), and have your application be reviewed by the employer. Future notification applications are not viewed by the employer.
Here's how you can use TeamWork Online to find your next job:
- 1. Create A Profile: Click MY ACCOUNT LOGIN (->) to the right on our home page. On I am a new applicant to TeamWork Online, put in your first name, last name, zip code, email address and create a password. Then login.
- 2. Fill In Your Profile: Click "Update Your Profile" and fill in the fields in all of the tabs. The more information, the more helpful to employers. This is your universal profile. Only your cover letter is to be tailored to the job. Some jobs also may ask specific questions in the application. If you update your resume, the resume file name always stays the same.
- 3. Job Suggestions: If you have filled out the notifications tab completely, you should see currently posted positions that fit your skills, location and salary called "Job Suggestions". Click them to review the jobs and apply. Or use the search box to search for jobs.
- 4. Teammates: Sign up and use TeamWork Online's professional network to help you make contacts with people who live near you, went to school where you did, or worked where you worked. With this function it is best to add a photo. Employers won’t see this on your application. You will also be invited to in-state professional networking events. Please invite to teammate and once accepted contact teammates by phone or email to help you get a job.
- 5. Job Successes: To help employers, colleagues and anyone on TeamWork Online know your best achievements in your most recent employment, type in a brief highlight (i.e. voted the leading sales executive this week) and share it with employers, public and teammates.
- 6. Resources/Toolbox: Click these tabs to learn of professional organizations you can join and products and services that can help you better position yourself for jobs in the industry.
- 7. Sports Business Feeds: We suggest that you subscribe to these feeds to better acquaint you with the business of sports.
- 8. Get MVP Access: If you want additional help or products so you can "stand out" to employers, click on the banner above your photo and learn more about our MVP Access program.
93% of all jobs posted in the last 12 months were filled with someone who applied online. May the next one be you!